The 2014 NECO GCE (November/December) is out. The general public are hereby informed that the released NECO Nov/Dec GCE result is now on the result checking portal for 2014.
The National Examinations Council (NECO), after the release of the 2014 November /December
External Senior School Certificate Examination results, has released the statistics of the examination. It indicates that the performance in
the examination is better this year.
The statics shows a decline in the number of students that get a credit in English and Mathematics compared to other years.
Ways to Check 2014 NECO GCE Result
Following the release of the 2014 NECO GCE results, all involved individuals are to follow the steps below to check their result.
1. Candidates should go to NECO result checking portal via http://
2. Select your examination your examination type. I.e Nov/Dec
3. Then choose your year of examination. 2014 in this case.
4. Enter the PIN on your result checking scratch card in the required column
5. Enter your examination number
6. Lastly, click on Check My Result button to access your 2014 NECO GCE result.
7. Share this post with others and inform them that the 2014 NECO Nov/Dec GCE Result is out.
Congrats to you allFollow